Internship: Branding & Design for Startups
Condensed is looking for a web designer with good illustration and typography skills to help create brands for exciting startups. We’re looking for team players. You must be able to take direction and also make your own strong mark on our projects.
- You love drawing, design, and typography. You’re up for big challenges.
- Having good communication skills is essential, you’ll need to be able to verbalize why you made certain design decisions.
- color theory
- Knowledge or interest in branding
- Creativity – in everything you do
You Get Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of print design
- Knowledge of vector drawing tools is kind of a must, but if you are just amazing with pencil on paper that can work too.
- Knowledge of how a website is put together is very useful but not required.
- Good knowledge of graphics production techniques using Photoshop
- Remote works, but we love it when we can see you in person, so +1 if you live local - either Brooklyn, NYC area, or Hudson Valley, Cold Spring area
- A great opportunity to build up a resume with major hands-on experience on exciting projects.
- First consideration for freelance work upon completion of your internship, with the possibility of a part time position.
- Delicious lunches, coffee & frequent baked goods!
- Weekly stipend
- Monthly Metrocard
Send us your story and a few work samples and we’ll get back to you soon!