Internship: Branding & Design for Startups
Condensed is looking for a designer with good illustration and typography skills to help create visual identities for exciting startups. We’re looking for team players. You must be able to take direction and also make your own strong mark on our projects.
- You have an education in design, or are a very motivated self-taught in designer (a formal education isn't as important to us as what you can do.)
- You’re up for big challenges.
- You have a good amount of knowledge / experience designing with type
- Knowledge of vector drawing tools is *kind of* a must, hopefully you already work in illustrator or Figma
- Having good communication skills is essential, you’ll need to be able to verbalize why you made certain design decisions to us and clients.
- Creativity – in everything you do
You Get Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of print design
- Color theory
- Knowledge or interest in branding trends.
- Knowledge of how a website is put together is very useful but not required.
- Good knowledge of graphics production for the web is a plus but we can teach you all this stuff.
- Remote works, but we love it when we can see you in person, so +1 if you live local - either Brooklyn, NYC area, or Hudson Valley.
- A great opportunity to build your resume with hands-on experience on exciting projects.
- First consideration for freelance work upon completion of your internship, with the possibility of a part time position.
- Delicious lunches, coffee & frequent baked goods! We'll keep you well fed.
- Weekly stipend
Send us your story and a few work samples and we’ll get back to you soon!